Friday, December 7, 2007

TAMAN ANDUKI SERIA UNVIELD....



Here's My updates on my fishing trip with my bro-in-law at Taman Anduki, Seria... As this was our first time to hunt at Anduki, we were amaze by its scenery.. We did met up with one of the anglers who happens to fish on that day, he told us that this place was a potential hunting ground for Barramudi, Mangrove jack,Grouper and Ketambak.. along with some others... wow!! POTENTIAL BARRAMUDI HUNTING PLACE!!! I can't wait to catch one eh!! Unfortunately, our fishing trip was a short one as we had to went back as it was getting late... Hopefully, we can organize another trip to Anduki and caught my long awaited Barramudi!!... hehehe....



0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons